Advanced Business Communication Skills for Managers
Managers need excellent skills to write error-free reports, memos, speeches, press releases, requests, orders, minutes, and other forms of organizational communication. It is also critically important for managers to make business presentations correctly, eloquently and confidently in all circumstances. Participants in this course will be re-introduced to the granular details of grammar and the syntax of language use.
Participants will also learn the advanced writing and presentation skills they need to drive up personal and organizational effectiveness.
Other objectives are:
- To re-skill participants on the communication and other presentation skills required in a corporate context.
- To re-train managers on advanced techniques in corporate communication.
- To sensitize participants on the vital role of excellent communication and relational skills in building a culture of effectiveness in the organization.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Elements of effective writing
- Tone and attitude in corporate communication
- Techniques for effective report writing
- Speech writing Skills
- Speech making and presentation skills
- Understanding stage fright and nerve control
- Minutes writing, emails, memo, press statements, etc.
- Errors to avoid in organizational communication
- Managing electronic media interviews
Methods of Delivery
- Practical work
- Interactive Sessions.
Course Fee: N210, 000 per participant (fee includes tea, lunch and course materials).