Assertive Communication and Decision Making Skills for Managers
This is an essential course that deals with relational competence, styles of interpersonal and group communication, and effective decision making by managers and team leaders.
Through role play, participants will learn the pitfalls of aggressive and passive styles of leadership. They will also learn how to cultivate positive and respectful work relationships.
This course is recommended for managers, team leaders, project supervisors, and those who need to work well with others in order to achieve specific corporate targets.
Topics to be covered include:
- Understanding assertive communication
- Impediments to effective work place relations
- Communication style and team cohesion
- Emotional intelligence in interpersonal and group relations
- Ethics and organizational communication
- Staff motivation and personal responsibility
- Women and assertiveness in the work place
- Communicating decisively
Course Fee: N220, 000 per participant (fee includes tea, lunch and course materials).