Conflict Resolution & Negotiation Skills
But if properly understood and managed, conflict could be turned into an opportunity for greater cooperation and understanding between the parties involved. Participants in this course will learn the critical negotiation and relational skills they need to resolve interpersonal and work-related conflicts.
Participants will also learn how to address the operational and reputational risks of bad conflict management.
Other objectives are:
- To re-sensitize participants to view negotiation and conflict resolution processes as vital for corporate success.
- To train participants on the nature and changing contexts of Alternative Dispute Resolution techniques in resolving disputes between parties.
- To train participants on the effective cultural literacy skills they need to effectively engage with interest groups.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Understanding Conflict
- Negotiation skills in conflict resolution
- Navigating office politics and institutional conflict
- Cultural competence in group relations.
- Tone, civility and attitude in conflict Resolution
- Conflict and project implementation
- Role of communication in Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Conflict and corporate image management
- Handling compensation in conflict resolution
Methods of Delivery
- Role Play
- Interactive Sessions.
Course fee: N230, 000 per participant (fee includes breakfast, lunch and course materials)