Fundamentals of Personal Effectiveness in the Work Place
Most organizations recognize that staff effectiveness leads to corporate success.
But effectiveness is not simply about workers “doing their jobs.”
Personal effectiveness requires that workers approach their tasks with skill, integrity and an innovative attitude. It means a productive management of time and the ability to work well with others.
In the event of crisis, personal effectiveness means that the worker may have to abandon conventional thinking and act creatively to produce results.
The aim of this seminar is to train participants on the principles and practice of personal effectiveness at work.
Other objectives are:
- To underline the importance of skillfulness, attention to details, and integrity at work.
- To train participants on emotional intelligence in workplace relations
- To train workers on the dynamics of team work and group cohesiveness.
- To re-skill participants on the productive management of time.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Essentials of personal effectiveness
- Setting goals and managing performance.
- Allocating roles and managing talent
- Training and learning development
- Staff reward and motivation
- Personal responsibility and work attitudes
- Emotional intelligence in workplace relations
- Ethics in personal effectiveness
- Time management skills
Methods of Delivery
- Interactive sessions
Who Should Attend:
- HR Managers
- Team Leaders
- Shop floor workers;
- Suitable for all levels of staff.
Course Fee: N200, 000 per participant (fee includes tea, lunch and course materials).